If your boss told you that you had no weekend and only had a two-day holiday a month, what would you say?
I quit ^^
I would quit,it´s against the rules!
some foreign construction companies work like that, but in russia they can't force you to work at weekends.
I would only do it if I was in dire need of money. Otherwise I would quit and find a job with better flexibility.
I'd say: Good-buy!
I would continue working and look for another job while working with ##$%^ :P
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!