I want to learn English, but don't have a clue
I want to learn English, but no clue, I is it right? Want to memorize a lot of words, remember the words have more simple method to do
Hi, I am your neighbour from India.
I know that Mandarin and English are completely different languages structurally. I therefore believe you must first note how same letters of the English alphabet have different sounds. Don't bother about the meaning, just note how differently 'g' is pronounced in gate and cage. Or how differenly 't' is pronounced twice in 'that'.
Then try learning phrases instead of words. This is a much more easier and quicker method to learn.
There are many course books, available in India to help learn Mandarin from English. I am sure such books teaching English from Chinese are also available in China. Also try getting help from a person who speaks both.
And I agree with what you have written in Chinese, online translators are not of much use, though I used one myself to translate that. Good luck ahead... :)
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?