Do you agree whith this?see the rest of the discussion,please.
I think nowadays a person who can not work with computers(all kinds) is a unlettered
Since technology continues to advance it's definitely a good idea to have at least a basic knowledge of computers. It really depends on one's career as well. On the other hand not knowing anything about computers could be a major disadvantage in the long run. I'm currently learning web design so I can at least have valuable skills I could use later on.
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!