Do you agree whith this?see the rest of the discussion,please.
I think nowadays a person who can not work with computers(all kinds) is a unlettered
Since technology continues to advance it's definitely a good idea to have at least a basic knowledge of computers. It really depends on one's career as well. On the other hand not knowing anything about computers could be a major disadvantage in the long run. I'm currently learning web design so I can at least have valuable skills I could use later on.
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))
- what do you think about tagalog language?
- I would like to speak better
- Marry a foreigner!