Do you agree whith this?see the rest of the discussion,please.
I think nowadays a person who can not work with computers(all kinds) is a unlettered
Since technology continues to advance it's definitely a good idea to have at least a basic knowledge of computers. It really depends on one's career as well. On the other hand not knowing anything about computers could be a major disadvantage in the long run. I'm currently learning web design so I can at least have valuable skills I could use later on.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?
- Question about the education system in United Kingdom