DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOBIA?
AS FOR ME I HAVE PHOBIA FROM HEIGHT<<<IT CALLED ACROPHOBIA>>>>
M_rk_s,,,,,if it is fear of noise ,it s called ""Acousticophobia"',,may be ,it would be useful,,,good luck!
1. I have Hemophobia/a.k.a Bloodphobia. It means to be really really afraid and even faint when someone sees blood. That is the same for me. I can't see when someone is cutting any animal (in order to prepare for eating). Also, I once fainted when I accidentally cut my lips with a razor while shaving and saw the blood gushing out. My hemophobia is so strong that while I am remembering the about that situation and writing it here, me feets started to feel numb...creepy!!! >_<'
2. I previously didn't have ACROPHOBIA but since about 2 years ago I started having it. I think it's because, at the time I didn't have it, I used to go around places a lot where I could be around in high places and to corners where I could see the roads/streets from the top of the building (from the roof of the building). But, later I stopped going aroung to these types of places and when I went to high places after a loooong time, I was like "WOW! What is this dizziness that's blocking my feet from going to the edge/corner of that place?" It even made/still makes me nauseous...!!!
3. I am reaaally really dangerously and unbelievably scared of cockroaches! After that are the puffy-looking hairy spiders! (@_@)'
But, to tell the truth, when I think of having (or acquiring) these phobias (#1 and #2), I feel like a very special and unique person compared to anyone else in the world! That's how I can think positively about these phobias and about me myself!!!
Thanks for your comment rjcorraya,,,,it was interesting to rid,,,,i hope you will soon get rear of your three phobias,,,though the 3 rd was funny,,,bye:)
Haha! Thanks Ann. However, I am not sure how guarantee there is for recovering from these phobias. I read in Wikipedia that Hemophobia occurs due to sudden drop of blood flow/circualtion around the body when someone sees blood. Also, it can be treated by body massages given at the clinics and hospitals prepared specially to improve blood circulations.
I am, however, not that interested in treating my phobia(s)! I feel that if I didn't have these phobias I wouldn't have anything to talk about when someone talks/asks about 'phobias', just like you did today. Also, it makes me 'stand out' a little!
(I love myself for especially having hemophobia (dunno why!)!!!)
VERY SMART!!!!!! :))
Wow, that's an interesting phobia you got there Jetro! It's somewhat similar to my phobia of being super scared of cockroaches and spiders!!! However, yours is very unique! How do you feel about yourself for having these phobias?
@Jetro. That's exactly what I think too! Whenever I see cockroaches, I run crazily around the house and start shouting violently like a baby girl (even though I am an 18 year old boy studying in college!). I don't let this make me feel ashamed; instead it makes me unique! Thank you so much for your reply! I've got one question for you. If you find a way to overcome your phobia, would you try it? Thanks for your answer in advance. ^_^
@Jetro. Haha, thanks for replying! You might me Indiana Jones 2! Anyway, I hope you can find a way to overcome it! A friend of mine tried to help me get rid of my cockroach-phobia by making me hold a piece of paper with a dead cockroach on top but I refused to overcome my phobia. It happened when I went to his house and when I saw a huge cockroach, I started running all around his house and he started laughing to death watching my reaction. Maybe you can ask someone help you get rid of your phobia by getting as close as possible to dead caterpillar! ;D
~You might me BE Indiana Jones 2~~
Sorry for the typo...
Ha ha ha ,,,guy ,,it was very funny to read your comments,,i just imagined you both running all around the house!!!!!!!!!!,,,I also think that it s not a thing to be ashamed of ,,,having phobia doesnt mean to be coward,,,thanks for comments!!!!!!!!
- How different between English and Japanese garden?
- Неужели Google-переводчик прав?
- best song for you ?
- What's the difference between the following sentences?
- besoin d'idées ..
- Learning Hindi
- Stady English
- arabic language
- About foreign teacher
- About our will to perfection we end up loosing all... Why a lot of learners give up and never start talking...