what do you really think about Russia?
What do you really now about russia, except "balalayka" and @russian bear")))
Стив, у вас отличный русский!)
My colleague just invited me to join her for the coming tour in Russia. I had to say NO, unfortunately.
The reason is that I am not quite used to cold - yes, Russia should be the coldest place I have ever known. And second I don't like Russian food. But I musst say, Russian girls are really beautiful. And since China and Russia have been so close to each other, I see Russia, as well, a conservative country. Just like the news I read last month saying that there should be no homosexual propaganda in public.
You can visit Russia in summer, the summer in central of Russia very hot) during the 3 month very warm weather)
The deadly cold and Russian Vodka.
Amita, this is a very popular stereotybe)) except deadly cold and vodka, we have a many and many interesting things))) for example, now we have a very hot summer)
- Book recommendations for an English learner, please
- Je cherche des amis pour pratiquer le français/portugais
- One Grammar question
- Happiness,...what is for you ??
- How physicians and patients maintain long-term relationship in foreign countries?
- Sommer in Österreich
- New on chat
- what do u do when u r really sad ?
- Who can help me in my english speaking practice?
- Vocabulary 1....