Talisman
Full Esperanto Language Support on this site - And italki.org Idea

What whould it take to have full esperanto support for italki.  I recently bought 300 credits maybe the informal tutor can help me translate the rest of the site in esperanto.

I also would like to support italki and get a bigger community of EO speakers on here, all helping in Support of Language diversity with a nutral language.

I would like to start a Esperanto Non-Profit: Source of Funds - Celebrity Art Auction.

I will ask Celebrities and other famous people "If I mail you a canvass will you paint on it"

And Auction Off these named pieces of art.

Comment Here If you have any other ideas.

So If Italki got a lot of money to help in language diversity with an assist in Esperanto What are some ideas on how to spread the use of Italki?

Jul 9, 2013 3:03 AM
Comments · 3

Ne mi estas Freneza, Eble mi ne scias tiel bona ol vi. 

kies la E-USA: ĉu vi scias ol la retbutiko estas fermita.

Voku ili. me ne estas doctoro esperanto. 

Let me tell you something,  Is it really my fault I don't type or speak EO as well as you?

I have put in a lot of efort.  If these Groups you speak of where produktive don't you think more people would speak it.  I mean even the E-USA bookstore is closed for a month.

try to buy Esperanto Step by Step on amazon $400.  But E-usa $12(if open)

Mi translokiĝi ol urbo tio havas Esperanto Rondeto. unua monato.  

Not nearly enough.

My above Idea is GENUIS.  and if you want your groups to be on the ticket I could definatly use some help.

July 9, 2013

Se vi intencas donaci monon por profitigi Esperanton, estus malsaĝe doni la monon al <em>italki </em>aŭ al aliaj privataj entreprenoj, kiuj ne laboras por Esperanto. Donacu al Universala Esperanto Asocio aŭ al via landa asocio. Aŭ al Esperantic Studies Foundation.

Traduko de <em>italki </em>al Esperanto ne tiom valoras, ĉar temas pri retpaĝaro al homoj, kiuj ne parolas Esperanton.

Ŝajnas, ke vi provis lerni Esperanton dum multaj jaroj, sed ne povas skribi eĉ bazan frazon sen misoj. Ĉu vi havas vortblindecon (disleksio)?

July 9, 2013

I see Help italki on the corner, I will go over this with my tutor to make sure it is right.  Sounds like fun practice!

July 9, 2013