Site Feedback

what is important for you? love, money and family?????

if you have to choose only one thing from trio ...........what will you you choose.......... (1);-love (2);-money (3);-family

Share:

Comments

family ,money,love

the most importent for me ist money

hello 南瓜瓜.....please ......says along with important points.......why did u choose money only not family ??

because i think the money can give my family better life.If you always with you family not work,you and your family live in the street?

The options seem a little bit overlapped. How could you choose family but refer nothing to love? In China a lot of people believe that love is synonymous with family. (But while a partner's love may be conditional, love from the family is unconditional) Money is quite important. I guess no adult would deny this. But its value depends on one's living condition. In brief, for me family prevails.

love

Mr. sahil....give your reason.......... along with little more points......

come on!!of course is family.

OKAY 南瓜瓜......BUT IF U CHOOSE MONEY ..IT' S POSSIBLE........ FOR EARNING MONEY U HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR FAMILY AND MAY GO FAR AWAY FROM YOUR FAMILY.....MAY BE POSSIBLE U HAVE TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE .....THEN AFTER THAT ....U'LL CHOOSE MONEY AGAIN ......

All play an important role in our life to make life happy. But if i have to chosse one out of three then according to me family plays a vital role in our life.  Rest can be  achieved, sooner or later in life but not family. Family is our strength.  

Add a comment