When do you lower your expectation in a 'relationship' ?
I think it's important to have realistic expectations of people, regardless of if they're in a relationship or not.
We're all prone to making mistakes.
I am not used to over expecting for any relationship . It is not realistic for me to rely upon any human relationship . More commonly , I gain expectation from my friends as I suppose to have lower standard on my friends . It is not wise to over expect anything or anyone . False hope or preconception is also dangerous .
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol