When do you lower your expectation in a 'relationship' ?
I think it's important to have realistic expectations of people, regardless of if they're in a relationship or not.
We're all prone to making mistakes.
I am not used to over expecting for any relationship . It is not realistic for me to rely upon any human relationship . More commonly , I gain expectation from my friends as I suppose to have lower standard on my friends . It is not wise to over expect anything or anyone . False hope or preconception is also dangerous .
- deal with things
- I am teaching English to children
- What should I do?
- Designers making friends
- Quiem quere ensenhar portugues?
- What is known about the Palestinian resistance؟؟
- Native Indonesian-speaker looking for Arabic/English native speakers to exchange language.
- How much tax should people pay?
- I want to chat with someone by Skype to improve my english.
- Friends series