When do you lower your expectation in a 'relationship' ?
I think it's important to have realistic expectations of people, regardless of if they're in a relationship or not.
We're all prone to making mistakes.
I am not used to over expecting for any relationship . It is not realistic for me to rely upon any human relationship . More commonly , I gain expectation from my friends as I suppose to have lower standard on my friends . It is not wise to over expect anything or anyone . False hope or preconception is also dangerous .
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?
- what can I do ?
- how to learn English?