When do you lower your expectation in a 'relationship' ?
I think it's important to have realistic expectations of people, regardless of if they're in a relationship or not.
We're all prone to making mistakes.
I am not used to over expecting for any relationship . It is not realistic for me to rely upon any human relationship . More commonly , I gain expectation from my friends as I suppose to have lower standard on my friends . It is not wise to over expect anything or anyone . False hope or preconception is also dangerous .
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- benefits and disadvantages of italki
- help!i want to know more about the Greek Mythology
- Привет всем..учу английский
- Por favor..hay alguien con mucha paciencia y gana quien me puede ayudar en ingles.?
- teacher for a kid
- French earthling yearning for help !
- quien me ayuda en japones // any one can hepl me with japanese?