When do you lower your expectation in a 'relationship' ?
I think it's important to have realistic expectations of people, regardless of if they're in a relationship or not.
We're all prone to making mistakes.
I am not used to over expecting for any relationship . It is not realistic for me to rely upon any human relationship . More commonly , I gain expectation from my friends as I suppose to have lower standard on my friends . It is not wise to over expect anything or anyone . False hope or preconception is also dangerous .
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?