When do you lower your expectation in a 'relationship' ?
I think it's important to have realistic expectations of people, regardless of if they're in a relationship or not.
We're all prone to making mistakes.
I am not used to over expecting for any relationship . It is not realistic for me to rely upon any human relationship . More commonly , I gain expectation from my friends as I suppose to have lower standard on my friends . It is not wise to over expect anything or anyone . False hope or preconception is also dangerous .
- l want to find a english teacher
- ركن في قلبي خواطر
- Meine Abschlussarbeit
- to anyone want to speak chinese.
- How do you live in hot days?
- Which language to learn next?
- Nice to meet you all in Italki..:)
- Ayo belajar bahasa Indonesia sama aku :).
- What does it say in this xiangsheng?
- japanese internship ??