What does "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" means?
Hi to everyone,
Can anybody tell me what "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" means? I know it's Sanscrit but I don't know the exact meaning of it. I think it has something to do with "we are all together" or at least something like that... Many thanks in advance!
- Cuenteme tu historia? Como es tu experiencia con maestros? Solo en italki.
- Sizce sevmek sanat mıdır yada kaderin bir lütfü mudur?
- Learn Verbs & Preposition in France
- What is your experience with teachers? Comments are welcome.
- Do you have skype?
- Masters in UK
- Bristol or Oxford? To work and learn english???
- What you had done/are doing/will do when you were/are/will be 23?
- Making friends