Assuming someone really love dog, so we can say he/she is a gog person.
So if someone love reading books,
Can I say he/she is a book person?
is it correct or not? If not, How do you express it?
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- how to let my client send me money soon
- TEFL Course
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))