English to tagalog street language
Some commonly used tagalog street language or slang. Mother - ermat Father - erpat Police - parak Dude, men - tropa, utol, tol, pare Friends - barkada, tropa Hello, hi - musta What are you doing? - gawa mo? Where are you - san ka? Yes - po/opo(only when you speaking older than you) VERY POLITE! When? - kelan? Buying at sari-sari stores - pabili/pagbilan Getting off the bus/jeep/tricycle/cab - PARA! Restroom - c.r/banyo Canteen - turo-turo/karinderia Grilled street foods - ihaw-ihaw/ihawan I'm drunk! - lasing na ko! Let's go! - tara! Cigarette - yosi Thats is for now! I hope it helps! Pls let me know whats your slangs too.
No comment given.
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports
- Do you prefer to have siblings or not?
- I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. [Abraham Lincoln]
- Is mobile phone theft common in your country?
- Does music help to learn Russian or any other language ??
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^