English to tagalog street language
Some commonly used tagalog street language or slang. Mother - ermat Father - erpat Police - parak Dude, men - tropa, utol, tol, pare Friends - barkada, tropa Hello, hi - musta What are you doing? - gawa mo? Where are you - san ka? Yes - po/opo(only when you speaking older than you) VERY POLITE! When? - kelan? Buying at sari-sari stores - pabili/pagbilan Getting off the bus/jeep/tricycle/cab - PARA! Restroom - c.r/banyo Canteen - turo-turo/karinderia Grilled street foods - ihaw-ihaw/ihawan I'm drunk! - lasing na ko! Let's go! - tara! Cigarette - yosi Thats is for now! I hope it helps! Pls let me know whats your slangs too.
No comment given.
- Hey .ad.. i need to learn russian language , and i can help in english lagn
- what would u do???
- Test for you
- Vous recherchez participators des amis qu'ils veulent étudier francais en utilisant Skype
- can you help me doing a reserch? please~
- How do you call the man
- i read or i've read
- Building a strond vocabolary
- wo can help me，i needed a friend