Could you explain me one moment on two examples,please?
Sokakta arabalar var.
Sokakta araba yok.
Why is 'araba' in the second sentence, but not 'arabalar'?
May I say 'arabalar' there too?
when we say "sokakta araba yok" in fact we mean "sokakta arabalar yok" just it is reduction and when we say negative sentence we usually dont use " ler - lar" in these conditions
for example : pozitif : sınıfta öğrenciler var
negatif : sınıfta öğrenci yok or sınıfta hiç öğrenci yok or sınıfta öğrenciler yok ( all of them is true)
thank you for your comment )
- Which is the hardest language in the world to master and why?
- Is italki a good place to begin learning a language?
- How important is video?
- What's the hardest English word to pronounce for you?
- who would like to learn Arabic ?
- What is the most important in your life?
- Someone wish be my partner?
- What is your favorite music?
- I would like to practice my english, Is there anybody available ?
- 30/6 "The change in Egypt"