Could you explain me one moment on two examples,please?
Sokakta arabalar var.
Sokakta araba yok.
Why is 'araba' in the second sentence, but not 'arabalar'?
May I say 'arabalar' there too?
when we say "sokakta araba yok" in fact we mean "sokakta arabalar yok" just it is reduction and when we say negative sentence we usually dont use " ler - lar" in these conditions
for example : pozitif : sınıfta öğrenciler var
negatif : sınıfta öğrenci yok or sınıfta hiç öğrenci yok or sınıfta öğrenciler yok ( all of them is true)
thank you for your comment )
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition
- Thinking in your target language (myth?)
- Learning Article : Accent Rules In Written Italian
- Syria accident
- Would anyone like to help me learn/practice my Japanese?
- What magnetize you in a book?