Could you explain me one moment on two examples,please?
Sokakta arabalar var.
Sokakta araba yok.
Why is 'araba' in the second sentence, but not 'arabalar'?
May I say 'arabalar' there too?
when we say "sokakta araba yok" in fact we mean "sokakta arabalar yok" just it is reduction and when we say negative sentence we usually dont use " ler - lar" in these conditions
for example : pozitif : sınıfta öğrenciler var
negatif : sınıfta öğrenci yok or sınıfta hiç öğrenci yok or sınıfta öğrenciler yok ( all of them is true)
thank you for your comment )
- I need to improuve my English, please
- how i can find my friend
- for every one
- German Group??
- Perdre une connaissance, ça fait bizarre.
- I study Chinese, Japanese and Korean!! I will be glad to help with Russian and English!
- A question about number!
- Writing Exercise C ( Indicatie: ERK-level B1)
- Correct Grammar for "Can I have sentences"?