Giving and Receiving
Hi everyone! I have some trouble learning verb〜てくれます,verb〜てあげます and verb〜てもらいます.
Currently I am at Minna no Nihongo 1 Lesson 24.
I have some queries regarding the verb
1.くれます means to receive and does it necessarily mean me/the speaker as the receiver? Then for 〜てくれます is it necessary for the speaker as the receiver?
2.verb〜てあげました was said to indicate that one does something for somebody. Example given was わたしは木村さんに本を貸して上げました (I lent Mr. Kimura a book). But can we change the subject わたし to other people for example, 田中さんは木村さんに本を貸して上げました (Mr. Tanaka lent Mr. Kimura a book).
3. What is the difference between 〜てくれました and 〜てもらいました other than the change in the actor and receiver position in the sentence (and why is the position switched? Mind clarifying?)?
- Recommended Free Videos on Youtube for Learning Chinese
- Typing in a different language
- Le sens des temps dans la langue arabe
- meeting friend
- Barcelona FC
- ¿Traducir o interpretar?
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english