Giving and Receiving
Hi everyone! I have some trouble learning verb〜てくれます,verb〜てあげます and verb〜てもらいます.
Currently I am at Minna no Nihongo 1 Lesson 24.
I have some queries regarding the verb
1.くれます means to receive and does it necessarily mean me/the speaker as the receiver? Then for 〜てくれます is it necessary for the speaker as the receiver?
2.verb〜てあげました was said to indicate that one does something for somebody. Example given was わたしは木村さんに本を貸して上げました (I lent Mr. Kimura a book). But can we change the subject わたし to other people for example, 田中さんは木村さんに本を貸して上げました (Mr. Tanaka lent Mr. Kimura a book).
3. What is the difference between 〜てくれました and 〜てもらいました other than the change in the actor and receiver position in the sentence (and why is the position switched? Mind clarifying?)?
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?
- Tongue Twisters
- Any Good speaker of English Language
- 14 July = Pluto + my birthday
- How important is the accent for ESL English learners?
- English language
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?
- Professionnel de la santé