Giving and Receiving
Hi everyone! I have some trouble learning verb〜てくれます,verb〜てあげます and verb〜てもらいます.
Currently I am at Minna no Nihongo 1 Lesson 24.
I have some queries regarding the verb
1.くれます means to receive and does it necessarily mean me/the speaker as the receiver? Then for 〜てくれます is it necessary for the speaker as the receiver?
2.verb〜てあげました was said to indicate that one does something for somebody. Example given was わたしは木村さんに本を貸して上げました (I lent Mr. Kimura a book). But can we change the subject わたし to other people for example, 田中さんは木村さんに本を貸して上げました (Mr. Tanaka lent Mr. Kimura a book).
3. What is the difference between 〜てくれました and 〜てもらいました other than the change in the actor and receiver position in the sentence (and why is the position switched? Mind clarifying?)?
- How to face the mother's nagging ?
- New friends Group
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?