Site Feedback

How do I get new friends to learn English?

Share:

Comments

First follow them, and then send them a message, leave your skype id. BTW: I'd like to be a language partener on skype :)

Hello Nayla: You can observe the person on the basis of their knowledge and mannerisms. You can click on anyone's profile, (name or picture) and click the FOLLOW menu, and then you can message the person. I think it helps to ask the the person specifically to practice with you. Mind Reading is sometimes difficult for many people. ---Warm Regards, Bruce

follow me^^ ,we shall be a great partner

i love english you can talk me in english

I agree with Bruce.  Spend some time looking at answers and discussions and see who you think understands your target language well.  Then ask them to be partners.  I don't have a ton of extra time (I have 3 kids to take care of all day!), but I am willing to exchange English for Spanish if we can find a time that works for us both.

Estoy en acuerdo de Bruce.  Pasa tiempo para mirar a las paginas aqui... como "respuestas" y "discusiones."  Encontraras la gente que entienden bien tu lengua de llagada.  Entonces les pede estar amigos lenguas contigo.  No tengo mucho tiempo extra (porque tengo 3 hijos a cuidar todo el dia!), pero puedo excambiar (ingles/espanol) is podemos encontrar una vez conveniente para nosotros los dos.

Add a comment