Site Feedback

Fasting ? ?

hi ,

Did you find any difficulty in fasting ?

Share:

Comments

not much
actually i like fasting so much :)

Hmm..., thirsty, some time i forgot to drink before failr.

No trouble with hunger for me, just frequent thirst because it is so hot and humid where I live.

hey marco ,,, i dont like your tone
have some respect for others

Ramadhan mobarak for all Muslims.

Sometimes I feel thirsty but patience is the pleasure of fasting. Ramadhan is the month of patience!

You know that fasting has been practiced for centuries before l'Islam

Scientific research has shown that fasting is good for health.

Thank you

I study science, and i know that Fasting healthy for us and this is what the QURAN came so we are on the right .

Is it shows !

Well, until now nothing such hard.

And Marco, listen up Allah is not only of Muslims. He's of all mankind and every other kind in existence and ever existed. Now, whatever you atheist people believe, believe we don't stop you. But Never ever use that kind of language again. Understood. 

I find fasting so hard because unlike yours when we fast we dont really eat whole day for 3-5-7 days depends on your commitment. We can only drink water. I only tried fasting for 3 days so that means not eating anything for 3 days. Well it need really lots of prayers to overcome hunger but its worthed.

Exactly , thank you !

Actually that paradox fits best in the world. People don't like criticism. Right

If i start criticizing you what will you feel "Anger, rage and after you get annoyed you will do reckless things". Then how do you expect, others won't feel the same. Everyone has self respect which they loves. But as being muslim, my self respect starts from Allah's respect. But my religion doesn't say to beat up anyone without reason, and man criticism is a big reason to wage war. If anyone criticize you or your family you'll do the same. We don't criticize you, you don't criticize us. Fair enough. Otherwise   if anything happens it's your fault. This is what our religion says. And we must stick to it. This is the only way to keep peace. Isn't is true Mr.Marco. Now you might have understood something.

Add a comment