difficulties sins and the angels:)
What is the biggest regrets in life?
Biggest regret is to have any regrets in life.
I agree with Blake, although I'm not sure if we have the same mindset behind our thoughts or not. I believe it is important to not have regrets because regret limits where your life will go. Having regrets means you are focusing on the past and always saying, "If only I hadn't done XXXX (or did do YYYYY), then my life would be better."
I definitely have things that I have done that I wish I hadn't, or things that I should have done and didn't, but if I feel sorry for myself because things are not the way I want them to be, then I am basically telling myself that there is no hope for my life because of past mistakes. I believe we should accept where we are and learn from our mistakes and do our best as we move forward.
Sometimes, also, we get blessings from mistakes. I had a boyfriend in college that was very bad for me, but I have an amazing child from that relationship. It doesn't make the relationship a good thing, but I got a very special blessing in my life, even though I did some really stupid stuff. So, I can't really "regret" those decisions.
- english partner
- new italki
- БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ уроки сербского языка
- Should people choose the one they love or who love them?
- Cuenteme tu historia? Como es tu experiencia con maestros? Solo en italki.
- Sizce sevmek sanat mıdır yada kaderin bir lütfü mudur?
- Learn Verbs & Preposition in France
- What is your experience with teachers? Comments are welcome.
- Do you have skype?