share a TED talks
I like small talks from www.ted.com
Funny and interested.
Anybody like TED talks?
I want to share one of new talks i watch recently.
What do you think about it?
I really like them. I think they're great for learning English but also really interesting to watch for native speakers. So often materials for learning a language can be really dull but using TED talks makes it interesting.
Does anyone know any sites in French or Spanish which have similar talks? You can put various subtitiles on the talks but it'd be good to listen to presentations in other languages.
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?