Site Feedback

I need a conversation partner

I everyone! My name is Javiera,  I am from Chile.  I really want to improve my English / Italian / Turkish and also I can help you with your Spanish.  Muchas Gracias :)

Share:

Comments

Hi , javiera . I am from pakistan. I can help you to improve your english.

Hola. Soy Aaqarsh. Soy de Chennai, India. Encantada. I speak fluent English and I am interested in learning Spanish.

I learn English and Italian in my school and i would like to know Spanish. I started to learn Spanish using a site but it would be nice if you would like to help me.Also we can practice English and Italian :)

Hello there. I can speak English and would be glad to help you... You would be helping me to practice my English as well. Wanna talk via Skype?

hi.im ali from iran,i can speak turkish fluently and i can help u in english and turkish.

facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ali.agheliag

email:a_agheli@ymail.com

Hello Javiera,

It is Doa, I am Turkish and living London. I founder my own company. it is about cosmetic and beuaty, I responsbile for Marketing & sales. I am lerning English as well. My English not bad. If you prefer I would help your Turkish ;)

Thank you

Doa

hey that would be cool I also wanna do speaking practice you can add me on skype malikusman125 

:)

Here's my Skype Ink.Ribbon

Hı dear, ı can help you for turkısh language. And you can help me for spanısh ...

Add a comment