How's translating and interpreting job in Korea? Are translators and interpreters needed for different jobs from different countries and different languages? Which language is needed the most (besides English)?
What about their salary?
Any other information is appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)
No comment given.
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?
- impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo :ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Impara l'italiano,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al ciboUSARE IL BASTONE E LA CAROTA / ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Orasul dorintei
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?