How to gain more confidence in speaking English?
Soon I'll be presenting a report. But I am getting nervous because I'm not confident to speak English particularly in front of many people.
I think you should take an important point in each paragraph of your report and expand it.. Try practicing your report in front of mirror helps a lot too.. Then on the day, take it easy.. Look forward and keep going :) Good luck!
then first you should present it to some friend on skype as a trial so that he can help you with weak points
Thanks for your suggestions :) I'll try those. Wish me luck :)
You should relax..always relax.
Being uptight will not show what you want to show.
You could always imagine the audience naked? Haha.. if you do that, there's nothing for you to be embarassed about. Only them.
- How's the baby girl?
- How can i improve my English?
- Typing for Beginners
- Topics for conversation
- How to say "opportunity" in Japanese?
- "Sponge Bob" how do you guys like the cartoon?
- English fluency and coherence
- The Importance To Know Foreign Languages (Very Well)
- ¿Hábeis oído hablar del método Callan?