how should I translate these in English
I am making a video...
English speakers, could you please help?
My Chinese sentence is below:
我上午、下午都有课。 Wǒ shàngwǔ、xiàwǔ dōu yǒu kè.
Then what is the correct English?
1.I have classes both morning and afternoon.
2.I have classes in both morning and afternoon.
Which one is correct?
- English-farsi(persian) Exchange
- English-Persian(farsi) exchange!!!
- Frustrations of learning Italian
- Hello to everyone.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?