What gift should I give my korean friend?
Well she just sent a gift /present which contains: 4 ramyeons, ribbons, face mask and a letter. I want to thank her by sending her something too and ofcourse this includes a letter. So What else should i add? i asked her what does she want she said my favourites . Any ideas?
They usually like to know each other's culture, language, and environment. Everyone in the world would like to share their culture, right? I think she'd be very grateful if you send her a tiny part of your culture, like a souvenir from your region :)
Hope this helps! :)
You could give her some things that are only found in America maybe? Some American snacks she might not find in Korea though I don't know. It's a girl right? Plushie items, cute little keychains or knick nacks are good little gifts. A Bracelet, a hair pin are also nice little gifts. :o
Candies, pop music, stationary, stickers, a postcard of where you live
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?
- Is Arabic hard to learn?
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind
- Hi, Please read my msg. I write it In ENGLISH And I press its french ,, sorry
- Donald Trump says "China"
- aprendendo inglês
- HSK Locker app for practising Chinese.