What gift should I give my korean friend?
Well she just sent a gift /present which contains: 4 ramyeons, ribbons, face mask and a letter. I want to thank her by sending her something too and ofcourse this includes a letter. So What else should i add? i asked her what does she want she said my favourites . Any ideas?
They usually like to know each other's culture, language, and environment. Everyone in the world would like to share their culture, right? I think she'd be very grateful if you send her a tiny part of your culture, like a souvenir from your region :)
Hope this helps! :)
You could give her some things that are only found in America maybe? Some American snacks she might not find in Korea though I don't know. It's a girl right? Plushie items, cute little keychains or knick nacks are good little gifts. A Bracelet, a hair pin are also nice little gifts. :o
Candies, pop music, stationary, stickers, a postcard of where you live
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?
- How to think in another(forieng) language?
- english partner
- new italki
- БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ уроки сербского языка
- Cuenteme tu historia? Como es tu experiencia con maestros? Solo en italki.
- Sizce sevmek sanat mıdır yada kaderin bir lütfü mudur?