What gift should I give my korean friend?
Well she just sent a gift /present which contains: 4 ramyeons, ribbons, face mask and a letter. I want to thank her by sending her something too and ofcourse this includes a letter. So What else should i add? i asked her what does she want she said my favourites . Any ideas?
They usually like to know each other's culture, language, and environment. Everyone in the world would like to share their culture, right? I think she'd be very grateful if you send her a tiny part of your culture, like a souvenir from your region :)
Hope this helps! :)
You could give her some things that are only found in America maybe? Some American snacks she might not find in Korea though I don't know. It's a girl right? Plushie items, cute little keychains or knick nacks are good little gifts. A Bracelet, a hair pin are also nice little gifts. :o
Candies, pop music, stationary, stickers, a postcard of where you live
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?