What gift should I give my korean friend?
Well she just sent a gift /present which contains: 4 ramyeons, ribbons, face mask and a letter. I want to thank her by sending her something too and ofcourse this includes a letter. So What else should i add? i asked her what does she want she said my favourites . Any ideas?
They usually like to know each other's culture, language, and environment. Everyone in the world would like to share their culture, right? I think she'd be very grateful if you send her a tiny part of your culture, like a souvenir from your region :)
Hope this helps! :)
You could give her some things that are only found in America maybe? Some American snacks she might not find in Korea though I don't know. It's a girl right? Plushie items, cute little keychains or knick nacks are good little gifts. A Bracelet, a hair pin are also nice little gifts. :o
Candies, pop music, stationary, stickers, a postcard of where you live
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?