what do you do if someone send out you from your work by lie?
I cant for give her and i reporte her to my God!
poor my friend, she smeilled and said goodbye for ever!
i agree with you , the worst habit i hate the lie
Your question is a bit unclear.
Are you asking, what to do when/if someone lies to you?
I think depending on the degree of the lie, you either keep the friendship or distance yourself from this friend.
If it is something insignificant...maybe you can remember that to err is human, but to forgive is divine.
I mean my frind lost her work that she worked so hard.
but our institud send out her to peretnd she work ed another institute but she didnt work!
when she establishe she didnt work. they said another thing you are dis order,but she didnt disorder!
- Can you help me to correct my writing test? Thanks
- Do you fast?
- International whatsapp group-Would you like to join in?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?