Your biggest life regret
A few weeks ago, I come across this video on YouTube. I think is not only interesting from an educational perspective (many different accents in 11 minutes) but also from a human point of view. It turns quite melancholic at the end, but still there're some valuable lessons to take from it.
Let's make the same exercise. If I were asked, my answer would probably be: Not going to live abroad when I was in my 20's.
I know it's a tough one but... what would you answer be?
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？
- What are some cool idioms or proverbs in your language that don't translate well into English?
- if you were me!!
- When to use accent marks in Portuguese
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype