Your biggest life regret
A few weeks ago, I come across this video on YouTube. I think is not only interesting from an educational perspective (many different accents in 11 minutes) but also from a human point of view. It turns quite melancholic at the end, but still there're some valuable lessons to take from it.
Let's make the same exercise. If I were asked, my answer would probably be: Not going to live abroad when I was in my 20's.
I know it's a tough one but... what would you answer be?
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع
- Language exchange
- I want to make new English-speaking friends who wants to learn Chinese
- What do you think about chile?