Your biggest life regret
A few weeks ago, I come across this video on YouTube. I think is not only interesting from an educational perspective (many different accents in 11 minutes) but also from a human point of view. It turns quite melancholic at the end, but still there're some valuable lessons to take from it.
Let's make the same exercise. If I were asked, my answer would probably be: Not going to live abroad when I was in my 20's.
I know it's a tough one but... what would you answer be?
- Appena iscritto!
- كبف اسجل كمعلم
- How to reset password on iphone system?
- LangParty - a langauge exchange website
- Would you expect an English tutor to write "I have x years old"?
- Hello, for those who want I created a group to practice English in whatsapp.
- English and chinese
- Lets learn Cantonese with Whatsapp
- How to say this in korean
- Learning German