Your biggest life regret
A few weeks ago, I come across this video on YouTube. I think is not only interesting from an educational perspective (many different accents in 11 minutes) but also from a human point of view. It turns quite melancholic at the end, but still there're some valuable lessons to take from it.
Let's make the same exercise. If I were asked, my answer would probably be: Not going to live abroad when I was in my 20's.
I know it's a tough one but... what would you answer be?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?