What are your language goals for this week?
1- Understand how the German cases work.
2- Write 50 sentences using "nominative".
3- Watch a 'German Movie'.
4- Write at least 6 notebook entries.
5- Learn to sing 'für immer'.
Best of luck, Michael.
Meet with my Skype partner at least 3 times. Summarize the story I read in Spanish.
Begin a new telenovela.
Review my vocabulary in Anki everyday...all 7 days without missing a day!
Watch at least a half an hour of news in Spanish ... all 7 days without missing day.
Decide on a new reading.
Do more reading while listening to audiobooks and podcasts in Japanese.
Finish watching the remaining episodes of Japanese dramas I was following.
Do more writing in Japanese (blogs, on various forums, YouTube comments, etc).
Start doing spaced repetitions.
Finish reading a comic in Japanese.
Do more listening and reading to German audiobooks and podcasts.
Do more writing in German (blogs, forums, YouTube comments, etc)
Read one of the German books I own.
Finish reading Män som hatar kvinnor.
Watch find more German TV shows to follow as well as music with lyrics.
What I want to get to eventually (sooner rather than later):
Schedule conversations with tutors to improve my speaking capabilities in my new languages on Skype.
Learn how to pronoune the French R properly, lol
Many interesting ideas coming up...
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français
- Why people from Iran region hate dogs.
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)