Do you believe in fate, coincidence or destiny?
Life is so crazy that I must agree that unlogical things can happen.
I like to think that our lifes were written before we were born, but we're meant to change that...
I am not sure about destiny, but I believe in lucky break.
I believe in facts and its consequences,.. these can be repeated then becomes coincidences.
maybe，but I prefer to believe that I can master my own destiny~
I did not believe destiny or fate during my adolescence . I believed that people can change their fortune at large. I recalled my grandmother ever told me :" every one has his destiny which determines his achievement" . I cannot identify what she said at that time . However, till now , I begin to believe in some untold and intangible rules in nature which could drives you to move on . I also believe people have to fight for their life indeed , but from time to time , you cannot deny something could be achieved by mysterious power hidden in nature. That is your fate that you cannot hold it all . If you have the courage to overcome hurdle , do not linger just go ahead right now.
- Know people
- Hey, I'm curious that what's westerners' traditional views on Chinese, Japanese and Koreans?
- The European Union in brief
- Improve English Speaking
- Portuguese textbook to english speakers
- Which social network do you like?
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?