HOW to be able?
How to be able to remember the english vocabulary very much
The best way to retain/maintain is practice.
Use vocab frequently and see it, read it, write it and say it various times.
I answered another question like this and gave more/better ideas...perhaps you can view that list?
Best of luck!
Found my list! Hope it helps Mary!
I would suggests the following ideas:
- label items you use around the house and learn names ( the door, the wall,etc)
- keep a personal dictionary where you record new words
- learn songs for new vocab, reading
-make study cards that you may carry w/you and view repeatedly
- select 3-5 words a week to learn and use with previously learned words
-Ask for help from someone as you say words/meanings
- www.quizlet.com (if you can access!) has a large number of topics for vocab study.
Make sentences as many as possible until you can really realize what woeds mean . Do not try to remember too many word , instead , make sentences to make sure you have already comprehend this word .
MCS, stephensps2010 and Allen : thanks I will doing that. Jesus Bless U. :)
I think that it's not about remembering, it's about understanding it and using it, if you practice your conversation or watch movies in English with English subs, you will learn a lot of vocabulary :) trust me.
That is right , only if you can speak it out as a complete sentence with words , you really hold the word . However, practice makes it perfect . Don't neglect keeping practice all the time and your enlgish will be better day by day .
- I want to learn the writing English
- Insist on learning English
- нужно помощь при изучении транскипции
- A question about a way to have a dig at somebody.
- A los aprendices de japonés, (To Japanese learners), ¿qué es más difícil para ti para aprender japonés?
- Arabic language
- Network marketing
- Per quin motiu vols aprendre català?
- las palabras en español