What are your thoughts on cross-border romance ?
What are your thoughts on cross-border romance?
Common and normal.
anykind of love is good love
Sounds ok to me.
At the risk of being a jaded and negative advisor to 'young love'....I would be VERY careful with getting involved in a long-distance romance.
It is very difficult and potentially unfulfilling for a variety of reasons.
Either way, best of luck.
I think it is something very difficult, but every case is different. Maybe you both have many traits in common or maybe not, Maybe you both live near to one another. Maybe your religion or beliefs are similar. I think that this kind of relationship is difficult because some traits need to be the same or similar. For example,your religion or beliefs should be the same, your points of views should be similar. You need to share some things in common as a bridge which will reinforce your relationship. I don´t know what are your perspectives about a romance. Perhaps I am too serious about it. Either way I wish you success in your relationship but think about it even a little bit.
Thank guys give me reply. Since some time ago Taiwan news report "CCR" (Cross Cultural Romance) so let me want understand this topic.
no love is easy; why complain about it, it's worth having no matter how complicated it is.
You are right. My friend is befall this trouble, I do not have any way to help him.
Bruce - What a nice story I must say. hehe
Love doesn't distinguish countries. I remember when I talked with a argentinian woman and with the time I started feeling things for her, but it was the moment and then we did not talk anymore.
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please
- i want the suggestion from all my italki fellow....???
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?