Site Feedback

Help please

Hi all,

Anyone know about a song from alejandro sanz " camino de rosas "?

I just download this songs, and i'm have trouble with the translation

Try to translate it in english but I'm still confused about the meaning of this song.

I'm really like this songs just guess the meaning with see this video clip.

Thank you

Share:

Comments

Ven, cuando viene lo que venga, ya es ayer. Que con los tiempos no se juega, no inventes... no me siento que me duermo y pa' empezar, el ayer... Pero es que tú, conviertes, inviertes, te diviertes... esa es tu virtud. Te ríes de los tiempos y de su magnitud, y a mí me haces olvidar el ayer.
Soy el comandante de tus pasos elegantes, el general de tus destinos, de tu boca el capitán. Y lo que más me asombra es que no sé de ti más que apareces y te conviertes en ley. Pero tu nombre lo olvidé y es lo que hay. Yo no me atrevo a preguntarte otra vez.
Camino de rosas, para quien lo sabe. Camino de espinas pa' el que llega tarde. Camino despacio, que todo me asombre. Después de esta cita, me aprendo tu nombre.
Camino de rosas, para quien lo sabe. Camino de espinas pa' el que llega tarde. Camino despacio, que todo me asombre. Después de esta cita, me aprendo tu nombre.
Soy el comandante de tus pasos elegantes, el general de tus destinos, y de tu boca el capitán. Y lo que más me asombra es que no ves que cuando tu apareces niña, te convierto en ley. Pero tu nombre lo olvidé y es lo que hay. Yo no me atrevo a preguntarte otra vez.
Después de esta cita, me aprendo tu nombre. Después de esta cita, me aprendo tu nombre.

If you have problems with the translation tell me the phrase and i will translate it to english.

I'm not sure but let we start from first verse

come here, when it comes it comes, it's yesterday.
That with the times is not played,
not invent ... I do not feel that I sleep
and pa 'start, yesterday ...
But you do, become,
invest, have fun ... that's your virtue.
You make me fun all  the times and their magnitude,
and make me forget yesterday.

This correct?? honestly I'm beginner in spanish

thanks for ur help

I think it would be something like this (found here: http://lyricstranslate.com/es/camino-de-rosas-path-roses.html)

Come here, when whatever comes, it's already yesterday That you don't play with times don't conconct.... I don't feel like sleeping and to get started, the past... But it's that you, convert, invest, and have fun... that is virtue. You make fun of the times and its magnitude, and you make me forget the past

I'm the commander of your elegant steps the general of your destinies, the captain of your mouth. What amazes me the most is that I don't know about you only that you appear, and you become the law but I forget your name, and that's what it is. I don't dare to ask it again.

Path of rose, for whoever knows it. Path of thorns, for whoever arrives late I walk slowly, let everything amaze me. After this date, I will memorize your name.

Path of rose, to whoever knows it. Path of thorns, to whoever arrives late I walk slowly, let everything amaze me. After this date, I will memorize your name.

I'm the commander of your elegant steps the general of your destinies, the captain of your mouth. and what amazes me the most is that I don't know about you only that you appear, and you become the law but I forget your name, and that's what it is. I don't dare to ask it again.

Path of rose, to whom already knows it. Path of thorns, to whoever arrives late I walk slowly, everything amazes me. After this date, I will memorize your name.

Read more at http://lyricstranslate.com/es/camino-de-rosas-path-roses.html#s627l4qH44PSWCxH.99

hmm

don't conconct.... do you know about the meaning of this word?? I still can understand

:(

*can't

That is a mistake. The word should be "concoct" ( meaning invent)

ooow.. ok, gracias :)

Add a comment