How do you say never?
Hwag na hwag or hinding hindi < any of those right?
It's Hinding hindi or hindi kailanman.
Both words are correct. Hwag na hwag should be spelt Huwag na huwag or H'wag na h'wag. ;)
Huwag na huwag sounds like -- Don't u ever...
For example Huwag na Huwag mo akong hahawakan - Don't you ever touch me.
Well Hinding hindi is more fit for the word never however both can be use.
Huwag na huwag is don't (you) ever. So the right term to use is Hinding hindi. Some of the Filipinos use the English word 'Never' itself as well.
However, it also depends on the sentence. We don't just say 'hinding hindi' on its own most of the time. It is always accompanied by that 'thing' you will never do.
For example: Hinding hindi ko gagawin 'yan (I will never do that)
I'll never say bad words.
Hinding hindi ako magsasalita ng "bad words"..
- I need help
- Is there someone who speaks English and French?
- French English exchange today
- What will you do when you felt stress or something happened that you do not like it?
- Your impression about China
- hello every body! My name Mai, i come from VietNam, my english is not well so i would like talk with some one!
- The difference between " Apply for" "Apply to" "Apply with"
- Malay language is Lingua Franca
- hi,what is the best method to learn a new words in english ?
- If you were rich, what would you do with your life?