Play this game with me we all will learn 10 languages in 5 Mins...
Aaap Kaise Hain? This means 'How are you?' in Hindi...
Friends, can you write 'How are you?' using english alphabets in your native language?
Like in Arabic it will be Keh Faalek? So can I expect some German , French , Spanish and all different natives to pitch in and to learn together...
With your support lets learn 10 ways to say How are you?...
First 10 different entries today will have the Title - 'Jewels of the Day ' :)
Every day we will play this game till we all know 10 languages in lets say next 6 months..
1) How are you ? English
2) keh Falek ? Arabic
Comment allez-vous ? ou Comment vas-tu ? French
Wie geht es dir? Wie geht's? Deutsch
Wéi geet ët? / Wéi geet ët dir?
Bagaimana kabarmu? / Apa kabar? Indonesian
senga ye? PUSHTO
Chetor hasten? PERSIAN
kaisy ho? URDU
¿Cómo estás?- Spanish (and Tagalog?)
- parler ..raconter
- did you know sharedtalk?
- To make tha collection
- Hur sager man "look up a word" på svenska?
- Do you think technology can be replaced by teacher?
- FRENCH LESSON - En / au / aux / à in front of city and country
- Free Online Course for those who want to learn Spanish from a Basic level!
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.