Play this game with me we all will learn 10 languages in 5 Mins...
Aaap Kaise Hain? This means 'How are you?' in Hindi...
Friends, can you write 'How are you?' using english alphabets in your native language?
Like in Arabic it will be Keh Faalek? So can I expect some German , French , Spanish and all different natives to pitch in and to learn together...
With your support lets learn 10 ways to say How are you?...
First 10 different entries today will have the Title - 'Jewels of the Day ' :)
Every day we will play this game till we all know 10 languages in lets say next 6 months..
1) How are you ? English
2) keh Falek ? Arabic
Comment allez-vous ? ou Comment vas-tu ? French
Wie geht es dir? Wie geht's? Deutsch
Wéi geet ët? / Wéi geet ët dir?
Bagaimana kabarmu? / Apa kabar? Indonesian
senga ye? PUSHTO
Chetor hasten? PERSIAN
kaisy ho? URDU
¿Cómo estás?- Spanish (and Tagalog?)
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!
- British accent please ( how or where do I find real British English conversations to learn the accent ¿)
- English sounds like other language
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band
- where can I find videos to heart the Aussie accent?