CAN'T MAKE AN OMELETTE WITHOUT BREAKING A FEW EGGS
I was reading some english idioms and i am focused on this idiom.
In italian it is translated as : Yon can't obtain a result without making an effort!!!!
Are you agree? What is your opinion about it?
It's not quite the right translation. It means you can't create order without creating chaos on the way.
by 'create order' I just mean 'achieve something'. This probably wasn't the best way to put it for a non-english speaker. An example might be if you wanted to make a pond in your garden; before you get to the end result, you're going to be making a lot of mess.
Last comment! By 'non english speaker' I meant 'non-native'. From what i've seen your English is good :-)
- Private sector in British and American education.
- Herramientas para incrementar el aprendizaje en Inglés
- Correction of my assignment..
- Time of year
- Group WhatsApp.
- Do you think it is proper for your students to call your first time directly?
- help me please find french music
- Understanding the speaker
- как правильно перевести на английский
- We should watch out the words we say to others so that advoid unexpected harm to them.