CAN'T MAKE AN OMELETTE WITHOUT BREAKING A FEW EGGS
I was reading some english idioms and i am focused on this idiom.
In italian it is translated as : Yon can't obtain a result without making an effort!!!!
Are you agree? What is your opinion about it?
It's not quite the right translation. It means you can't create order without creating chaos on the way.
by 'create order' I just mean 'achieve something'. This probably wasn't the best way to put it for a non-english speaker. An example might be if you wanted to make a pond in your garden; before you get to the end result, you're going to be making a lot of mess.
Last comment! By 'non english speaker' I meant 'non-native'. From what i've seen your English is good :-)
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.