CAN'T MAKE AN OMELETTE WITHOUT BREAKING A FEW EGGS
I was reading some english idioms and i am focused on this idiom.
In italian it is translated as : Yon can't obtain a result without making an effort!!!!
Are you agree? What is your opinion about it?
It's not quite the right translation. It means you can't create order without creating chaos on the way.
by 'create order' I just mean 'achieve something'. This probably wasn't the best way to put it for a non-english speaker. An example might be if you wanted to make a pond in your garden; before you get to the end result, you're going to be making a lot of mess.
Last comment! By 'non english speaker' I meant 'non-native'. From what i've seen your English is good :-)
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Pour mieux apprendre le français..
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English