How to speak arabic fluently ?!
I have a simple idea for muslims women who want to improve their arabic, i can help them in reading Quran with tajweed and help them to pronounce arabic letters fluently... I'm waiting for you sisters ! :)
ما شاء الله... جزاك الله خير أختي
I really want to be fluent in Arabic
Please share your idea ukhty, shukran jazilan. :)
Hi sister, we can start together from tomorrow if you want nshallah, add me on skype, i'll send it to you in a message :)
Thank you very much.
I'm waiting for your message :)
No brothers allowed ?? :'(
good its good way
If I am not Muslim, but can read Arabic, can I join in?
I am an Arabic Online Teacher.. I can help anyone Read Arabic (and Quran) and learn MSA or Egyptian Arabic. You can add me on Skype saraeissa_languages if you are interested.
بارك الله فيك ونفع بك الامة الاسلامية
Reading quran is not like reading other arabic texts there are rules and the letters must be fluent acctually must be perfect, this why learning tajweed is the best way for me to learn arabic, this is my skype ID: amatouarahmen2... Sorry I accept only sisters ! :)
آمين و إياك أختي فاطمة، نفع الله بك :)
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please
- i want the suggestion from all my italki fellow....???
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?