I`m just interested in this topic.
I`m from China, Belarus is translated into Chinese as "白俄罗斯". 白 means white, while 俄罗斯 means Russia. So when I was a child , I thought the skin belorussians is fair or white. The people there are not only tall, but also beautiful / handsome. Many people in China cannot tell the difference between Belarus, Russia and the Soviet. I`m sorry, lol. o(∩_∩)o
I just know there's women is very beautiful
Not as much other than my country (Sweden) taking their embassy out of your country, whichever singer/band your country brings to the Eurovision Song Contest and that apart from speaking Russian you have the Belarussian language. I would like to learn more because your country sounds very fascinating.
Belarus is in East Europe, their capital is Minsk and I know the woman are pretty.
I like to learn culture and languages by songs. There are a lot of great belarusian songs on youtube. You can search using the tag Belarusian clips.
- Spanish/Russian language exchange
- Estoy interesado en el intercambio de idiomas,hablo el español.!
- Do you like hobby fishing?
- About night sky
- Using mnemonics to learn new foreign words
- What do you say to someone that says "you`re crazy"?
- Egyptian student
- Friends,friends and one more friends!
- making some friends who speak English very well
- War can be or not a solution