what do you mean？ “name”? 普通话名字？
OK i think maybe you can tell me the english sentence you want to translate, i'll tell you the chinese one.
Do you mean 普通的生活-oridinary life
the saying 中国命or普通话命doesn't make sense, .
try give us more explanation, maybe also in English
We will help you~
en,,,,,,,I can't understand......--
I mean what is life like in China.
你的意思是“普通人的生活”吗？you mean "the life of common people"?
you can just say it in English, most will understand.
to answer: life in China is complicated, as it is everywhere else.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What would you like to learn?
- Common Words and not Common Words If I faced them
- exchange books
- Russian language
- What I expect from italki?
- What Do You Think Of America And Its People?
- Learning english and czech
- Horror Movies !
- English language