what do you mean？ “name”? 普通话名字？
OK i think maybe you can tell me the english sentence you want to translate, i'll tell you the chinese one.
Do you mean 普通的生活-oridinary life
the saying 中国命or普通话命doesn't make sense, .
try give us more explanation, maybe also in English
We will help you~
en,,,,,,,I can't understand......--
I mean what is life like in China.
你的意思是“普通人的生活”吗？you mean "the life of common people"?
you can just say it in English, most will understand.
to answer: life in China is complicated, as it is everywhere else.
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece