what do you mean？ “name”? 普通话名字？
OK i think maybe you can tell me the english sentence you want to translate, i'll tell you the chinese one.
Do you mean 普通的生活-oridinary life
the saying 中国命or普通话命doesn't make sense, .
try give us more explanation, maybe also in English
We will help you~
en,,,,,,,I can't understand......--
I mean what is life like in China.
你的意思是“普通人的生活”吗？you mean "the life of common people"?
you can just say it in English, most will understand.
to answer: life in China is complicated, as it is everywhere else.
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life
- This website