New "Shitori" game! Thanks Tutor Hanako
I am starting a new discussion based on the popular one by Tutor Hanako. The previous one has nearly 700 posts!
Do you know one of Japanese games, "Shiritori"?
shiritori: a word game played by saying a word that starts with the last syllable of the word given by the previous player.
If someone said the word ends with "n", the game will finish. Then we start again with a word begins with "a".
If someone adds any absurd or thoughtless word, please ignore it and return to the one before it.
If you write a difficult word, please add your simple explanation to it.
For example, ancient→Trilingual→Luxembourg→・・・
Please write one word at a time.
in Spanish,eggplant is "berenjena"
Cool...I had heard bereneja before. I think this game would be fun in Spanish too!
- pourquoi je dois utiliser 'de' dans ce phrase?
- why italki delated my account?
- what is your favorite series?
- یادگیری زبان انگلیسی
- Hi,everybody:) my name is Ada from BEIJING CHINA. I live in UK now.And I need a English partner :) p
- Walter White - Breaking Bad
- what you think about Brazil?
- Irish language
- life is a struggle
- Waiting for your Comments!