New "Shitori" game! Thanks Tutor Hanako
I am starting a new discussion based on the popular one by Tutor Hanako. The previous one has nearly 700 posts!
Do you know one of Japanese games, "Shiritori"?
shiritori: a word game played by saying a word that starts with the last syllable of the word given by the previous player.
If someone said the word ends with "n", the game will finish. Then we start again with a word begins with "a".
If someone adds any absurd or thoughtless word, please ignore it and return to the one before it.
If you write a difficult word, please add your simple explanation to it.
For example, ancient→Trilingual→Luxembourg→・・・
Please write one word at a time.
in Spanish,eggplant is "berenjena"
Cool...I had heard bereneja before. I think this game would be fun in Spanish too!
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"
- Buscando amigos para conversar/mandar mensajes
- How to learn the language
- Reading guide for Italian books
- I miss you more rain!
- What do you think of the website" Italki"?