New "Shitori" game! Thanks Tutor Hanako
I am starting a new discussion based on the popular one by Tutor Hanako. The previous one has nearly 700 posts!
Do you know one of Japanese games, "Shiritori"?
shiritori: a word game played by saying a word that starts with the last syllable of the word given by the previous player.
If someone said the word ends with "n", the game will finish. Then we start again with a word begins with "a".
If someone adds any absurd or thoughtless word, please ignore it and return to the one before it.
If you write a difficult word, please add your simple explanation to it.
For example, ancient→Trilingual→Luxembourg→・・・
Please write one word at a time.
in Spanish,eggplant is "berenjena"
Cool...I had heard bereneja before. I think this game would be fun in Spanish too!
- 온라인바둑이＼＼ぬ 〔ＳＨＳ２８２，C0M〕ぬ＼＼바다이야기어플
- 고스톱게임＼＼ち 【HWW969。ＣＯＭ】ち＼＼온라인성인게임
- Looking for someone who wanna practice English speaking
- "tails" of word combinations or phrases stuck in our mind forever
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))
- Can anyone suggest a good and beautiful English name for girls?
- What's your favorite English newspaper?
- Can you learn me speak english
- What's the most beautiful language for you?