How to make test page on the internet?
I'm not sure if anybody can help me here, but I don't know where else to ask. Maybe other teachers can advise me something.
As I teach, I need to create pages with exercises. I'm trying to get to know how to do that. Usually I use hotpotatoes - it's pretty useful, I can create different types of exercises (quizes, crosswords, tests, matches, flashcards) there, but I want to find a better soft. I'd like to find a free programme that can make either of these 2 functions:
1) Create a page on the internet with the exercise (as hotpotatoes deletes the page after a couple of days) or let me post it in my blog.
2) Mix questions of different tests or mix different tests together. For example, mix theme 1, theme 2, theme 3 tests or theme 1, theme 3 and theme 4 for different students' needs. Of course this is just an example.
If you know a place where I can find the answer, or you know a programme that's close to my needs, please help me. Thanks for any advice.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?
- How often do Japanese people use しょうがない？
- atividad de español