How to make test page on the internet?
I'm not sure if anybody can help me here, but I don't know where else to ask. Maybe other teachers can advise me something.
As I teach, I need to create pages with exercises. I'm trying to get to know how to do that. Usually I use hotpotatoes - it's pretty useful, I can create different types of exercises (quizes, crosswords, tests, matches, flashcards) there, but I want to find a better soft. I'd like to find a free programme that can make either of these 2 functions:
1) Create a page on the internet with the exercise (as hotpotatoes deletes the page after a couple of days) or let me post it in my blog.
2) Mix questions of different tests or mix different tests together. For example, mix theme 1, theme 2, theme 3 tests or theme 1, theme 3 and theme 4 for different students' needs. Of course this is just an example.
If you know a place where I can find the answer, or you know a programme that's close to my needs, please help me. Thanks for any advice.
- About using italki
- Sincerity. Is it easy to be sincere with people?
- Is there anyone preparing for SAT or ACT?
- I want to improve my English
- why do men lie and women wear makeup ?
- Hi everyone! Are you reading others' English entries to improve your own English?
- Enghis and Spanish
- Quiero Tarea
- Childhood Memories and Children's Day
- Обучение русскому бесплатно!!! Если ты англоговорящий...