How to make test page on the internet?
I'm not sure if anybody can help me here, but I don't know where else to ask. Maybe other teachers can advise me something.
As I teach, I need to create pages with exercises. I'm trying to get to know how to do that. Usually I use hotpotatoes - it's pretty useful, I can create different types of exercises (quizes, crosswords, tests, matches, flashcards) there, but I want to find a better soft. I'd like to find a free programme that can make either of these 2 functions:
1) Create a page on the internet with the exercise (as hotpotatoes deletes the page after a couple of days) or let me post it in my blog.
2) Mix questions of different tests or mix different tests together. For example, mix theme 1, theme 2, theme 3 tests or theme 1, theme 3 and theme 4 for different students' needs. Of course this is just an example.
If you know a place where I can find the answer, or you know a programme that's close to my needs, please help me. Thanks for any advice.
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band
- where can I find videos to heart the Aussie accent?
- Help for English!
- how to say in german ?
- Help with giving directions!
- EU visas. Teach English while studying a foreign language
- 據/依/以/根據 有什麼不一樣?
- is somebody from Kiev here ?