What happens when a country goes bankrupt?
When a country goes bankrupt, there are fewer rules to return to solvency as there are when a citizen or corporation goes bankrupt.
Believe me , if a country can really go bankrupt , it must be a good thing for all citizens . At least , they can stand up to face the problem to release their pressure rather than take out more loads from overseas . unlike some countries to Fake bake , they are still accumulate more debts to the next generation .
back to your issue on how a government will do once they were bankrupt , I think if this government can admit they are already bankrupted , that implies they can address this problem and they will cost down unnecessary expenditure of public sectors at first. Subsequently , they would plot a scheme to take out loans from foreign countries . Rememeber , a country or a company which will not bankrupt is the most dreadful thing in the world.
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language
- Друзья из России, как думаете люди из Беларуси и Украине?
- Costumes das regiões do Brasil
- What is your favorite song that is in a language you do not speak?