What happens when a country goes bankrupt?
When a country goes bankrupt, there are fewer rules to return to solvency as there are when a citizen or corporation goes bankrupt.
Believe me , if a country can really go bankrupt , it must be a good thing for all citizens . At least , they can stand up to face the problem to release their pressure rather than take out more loads from overseas . unlike some countries to Fake bake , they are still accumulate more debts to the next generation .
back to your issue on how a government will do once they were bankrupt , I think if this government can admit they are already bankrupted , that implies they can address this problem and they will cost down unnecessary expenditure of public sectors at first. Subsequently , they would plot a scheme to take out loans from foreign countries . Rememeber , a country or a company which will not bankrupt is the most dreadful thing in the world.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up
- In your own experience, what is the most disturbing truth about life?
- I love EMINEM!!!!!
- Ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep?
- about institution of marriage
- Which language? Which country?
- Does man control nature?
- Favorite Midnight Snack?
- Can anyone help me with this song??
- If you're in need of someone to converse with in English!