What happens when a country goes bankrupt?
When a country goes bankrupt, there are fewer rules to return to solvency as there are when a citizen or corporation goes bankrupt.
Believe me , if a country can really go bankrupt , it must be a good thing for all citizens . At least , they can stand up to face the problem to release their pressure rather than take out more loads from overseas . unlike some countries to Fake bake , they are still accumulate more debts to the next generation .
back to your issue on how a government will do once they were bankrupt , I think if this government can admit they are already bankrupted , that implies they can address this problem and they will cost down unnecessary expenditure of public sectors at first. Subsequently , they would plot a scheme to take out loans from foreign countries . Rememeber , a country or a company which will not bankrupt is the most dreadful thing in the world.
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!