Site Feedback

what is your zodiac sign?

i can tell a bit of yourself based on your zodiac. its not the whole basis reading the people personality but it gets the core idea :). lets try!

Share:

Comments

I think that my zodiac sign is Capricorn, so what can you tell me ? :D

I am Leo

I'm Taurus.^^

Hi ! My zoidic sign is Gemini . can you tell me about me ?

The Goat. I'm a double she-goat!)) I was born in she-goat's year))

@Chris Garbriel

Mr. Capricorn :)

* You may find the men born under the Zodiac Sign Capricorn somewhat cold, detached and emotionally aloof. But it is their way of protecting themselves from emotional pain and agony. They will gradually open up, express their love and affection and share their experiences, provided they you have given them enough reasons to trust your sincerity.
* However, because they live such a guarded life, people find it very difficult to connect with them on an emotional level. Therefore, their longing for love, respect, and appreciation many a times goes unfulfilled.
* Even when they are at the social gatherings they are a likely to be calm and well-behaved lot, rather than the over-the-top and flamboyant types.
* Often admired for their logical, rational thinking and simple outlook towards life, the Capricorn men are generous and wise. Their concepts are pretty simple and clear and these men will consciously try not to complicate matters.
* For Capricorn men, relationships are an obligation they take very seriously. They will commit to a relationship, be it a romantic one or a friendship, only if they feel they can give their best to it. 
* Most Capricorn men believe in quality and are not superficial. They prefer intelligence, integrity and character over everything else. Besides, they are not the ones too fond of extravagance and materialism. These self-reliant and sincere souls are happy to be in their worlds where they are surrounded by genuine well wishers.
* These men work with single minded devotion, give all that they can to reach their goals and have a life they have always dreamed of leading. The Capricorn men are ambitious, extremely patient, often quite successful and will rarely shout from the rooftops about their each and every accomplishment.

Lemme know if its somehow ryt. hehe. i know not all can be applicable at times :)

@ALberto P.

Mr.Leo

Leo man is gregarious and warm-hearted. He is impossible not to notice. His powerful masculinity and commanding presence will be felt immediately, and his sense of showmanship and drama make him sexy and charismatic. He may work in the arts (especially the theater), or do some sort of creative work. He will probably head up a division of a company, if not the entire corporation. Leo men are leaders, not followers.

He likes to comb his hair backward, open his forehead showing dignify facial expression. His eyes are sparkle, but slightly showing laziness. He walks firmly and slowly like a lion, confident and ego proud. Outside, you may think he is kind and gentle person, but inside he is a strong and secure person. If he is frightened, he will re-act and respond right away.

In a crowd or at work he will act normally, but not for long you will see him standing out of the crowd and be a center of attention with his words, or his action. You might think he is a shy guy, but deep down inside he wants to power over his family and his friends. He just waits for that right moment.

Leo man can not live without love, because for him Love is a ray of Light. He likes people to rely on him, its make him feels “in power”. He may complaint if he is asked for favor, but deep inside he is happy that you asked him. If you offer to help him, he will refuse you right away. When he is broke, he can find money still.

He is not careful with his way of spending for he has fun with spending money and happy to buy what he likes. He lets other people borrow money from him easily even if he has no money, he will run to his friend to borrow money for you. He likes first class, first quality of everything. He can work hard like a mad dog, and sometimes can be lazy like a lazy sleepy cat.

Woow I'm really surprised, it's just be perfect, maybe you have some supernatural power lol, very good thank you jomaica...

@chocosprinkle

Ms.Taurus

Strengths                         
Compassionate                    
Dependable                        
Loyal and reliable                 
Strong - physically as well as emotionally

Weaknesses

Stubborn

Aggressive

Sensitive

Dislikes change

Most Taurus women sees through people to the root of them as a whole, so do not bother with a front as she will find this to be an insult to her intelligence. She will also carry and interesting array of friends and she will want her mate to be tolerant and respectful of her choice in people. Each person will be different and quirky in their own right. She will want your respect for the people closest to her. And it will be best for you to honor her family as she does. She will have the tendency for great regard of her mother. She does not need social status or money from her mate and she is independent and cautious. She will take her time when making any decision, especially with that of a mate. Other signs often grow impatient with her slow and steady nature. But this is all in an effort to be sure. If you are right today, you will be right tomorrow, so why rush today.She is a romantic. Sweep a Taurus woman off her feet with sincere and meaningful gestures that show your loyalty to her. She will appreciate any bit of pampering she receives as she is not one to do this on her own.

@Luba, so ur also got a Taurus sign ryt?

Add a comment