I want to teach my do a few words in tagalog, so how do I say:

- Sit down

- Stay (as in don't move)

- Be Quiet

- Eat now

Any help will be much appreciated!

Jul 19, 2013 7:08 PM
Comments · 19

Get yourself a husband with a strong command voice and a very big love in heart to you ;) Love is strongly necessary condition to avoid wrong use of his deep bass voice. 

Okay, if to put jokes aside. Here you are:

First, you should turn music on. Very good song there is for this, Bahamen - Who let the dogs out, who, who, who who who.

Place a dog infront of you, turn the music on, look it into eyes and start barking commands depend on what do you want it to do:

Sit down! in dog's language is Whoooof! And If dog is royal, Whoooof, please!

Stay! in dog's is Whof! oooor, if the dog originates from The United States, you should say Police!!!! Freeze! Dooon't even think about moving your ass or I'll shoot you and no jokes!  

Be quiet in dog's is, well, actually dogs don't know what is it to be quiet, so better attract dog's attention saying Stay! or just whistle because dogs like to listen to the dog's rock and roll music. Nobody knows this actually. It is a secret of Dr. Dolittle. ;)

Eat now! Hmmmm... Actually it would be a torture to force a dog to eat. And, you'll immediately fall under the Law of World Wildlife Fund, Article 10, which tells us about mocking the animals using food whether they are pets or wild animals no matter they're starving or full.

July 19, 2013

Sit down - Upo

Stay - manatili

Be quite - tahimik

Eat now - Kain na

P.S

We don't talk to our dog in tagalog. We talk to them in english specially when we are using the words that you listed. We only talk to our dog in tagalog when we are having conversation with them.

July 19, 2013

I think it's interesting that you don't actually need to use words to communicate commands with your dog, or so I was told by someone who read it in a book.

July 19, 2013

hello, Gemmy! How are you? I wanted to message you, but found that there is no such possibility until I am your language partner.

August 10, 2013

My dog understands when I ask...."You wanna go out"? (in excited tone) "Are you hungry"?

Its kinda cute when dogs tilt their head, no sure what you're saying...

July 20, 2013
Show more