Due domande per la grammatica
Does 'che film' mean 'What movies?' and 'what movie?'
So if I someone told me 'Ho guardato tre film.' I could ask 'che film?' to ask 'What movies?'
Or is it 'Quali film?'
Then, is this sentence correct?
Che tipo di cibo posso provare mentre sono in Italia?
"che film"? o "quali"? è ugualmente corretto
"Che tipo di cibo posso provare mentre sono in Italia"?
è corretta ma "cibo" non si usa molto nel discorsivo, lo stesso vale per "pietanze"
più discorsivo "cosa posso mangiare di buono mentre sono in Italia?"
Hi, i am a mater in china, if possible, i am very glad to help you learn Chinese. actually. i have been learning English for many year, now i am preparing my ielts test for New York university law school. i was wondering if we can help each other, especially the speaking. thank you very much. Skype: singing773. qq: 391563955.
- What are Muslims' views or attitude toward "women's rights" ?
- Happy Yorkshire Day :)
- Kumusta! Can someone help me to translate in Tagalog, please? It's a matter of vital importance *.*
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.