Due domande per la grammatica
Does 'che film' mean 'What movies?' and 'what movie?'
So if I someone told me 'Ho guardato tre film.' I could ask 'che film?' to ask 'What movies?'
Or is it 'Quali film?'
Then, is this sentence correct?
Che tipo di cibo posso provare mentre sono in Italia?
"che film"? o "quali"? è ugualmente corretto
"Che tipo di cibo posso provare mentre sono in Italia"?
è corretta ma "cibo" non si usa molto nel discorsivo, lo stesso vale per "pietanze"
più discorsivo "cosa posso mangiare di buono mentre sono in Italia?"
Hi, i am a mater in china, if possible, i am very glad to help you learn Chinese. actually. i have been learning English for many year, now i am preparing my ielts test for New York university law school. i was wondering if we can help each other, especially the speaking. thank you very much. Skype: singing773. qq: 391563955.
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?