Can someone help me with typing Russian on a regular keyboard? I'm not sure how this function works. Thanks for your help.
If you're on Windows, follow these steps:
Go to Control Panel > Region and Language > Keyboards and Languages
Click Change keyboards... > Add... > Russian (Russia)
You'll be allowed to cycle through the English and Russian keyboards then via hotkey or through the language bar.
After you install Russian on your computer in the way another commenter already described, you may wish to consider downloading a free Russian Phonetic Keyboard. Such a keyboard rearranges the placement of the Russian letters so that almost every Russian letter will be located on the same key as the analagous English letter. For example, on a Russian Phonetic Keyboard, the Russian "F" (Ф) will be located on the same key as the English "F". If you do this, you will not have to memorize the location of the keys on a standard Russian keyboard.
- how to master english and french at the same time??
- ¿Opinan ustedes que los griegos tenían razón de votar "no"?
- Un site pour discuter des jeux vidéos
- How do you use words or phrases you have learned?
- Natural Monster ! Three hurricanes / typhoons show up in NWP
- Teach me English language
- Tandem partner