Can someone help me with typing Russian on a regular keyboard? I'm not sure how this function works. Thanks for your help.
If you're on Windows, follow these steps:
Go to Control Panel > Region and Language > Keyboards and Languages
Click Change keyboards... > Add... > Russian (Russia)
You'll be allowed to cycle through the English and Russian keyboards then via hotkey or through the language bar.
After you install Russian on your computer in the way another commenter already described, you may wish to consider downloading a free Russian Phonetic Keyboard. Such a keyboard rearranges the placement of the Russian letters so that almost every Russian letter will be located on the same key as the analagous English letter. For example, on a Russian Phonetic Keyboard, the Russian "F" (Ф) will be located on the same key as the English "F". If you do this, you will not have to memorize the location of the keys on a standard Russian keyboard.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?