how to learn english will
advice advice advice advice ^^^
你想说how to learn english well?
Speak, speak and speak some more!!!
Find someone to talk to! I think that in the ideal world, you would find a person who would meet with you face-to-face, someone who speaks English and is learning Mandarin. You could spend half the time speaking English and half the time speaking Mandarin.
You can also find language exchange partners here on italki or on other exchange sites, and do the same sort of 50/50 exchange over Skype.
Other than than, watch movies or TV shows in English with the English subtitles on. It will be hard at first, but it will help develop your ear so that it's easier to understand.
Wo tong yi stephanie :)
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner
- I want to know a partner to conversation