Aina
Who teaches kids to be good member of society?

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that schoolis the place to learn this. What do you think about it?

Jul 20, 2013 7:06 PM
Comments · 5

It is the parents that need to decipline their kids not the schools they are in school to learn, or else it would disrupt the learning environment. I see too many parents not doing crap to their kids when they are running around like idiots. They need to pull them aside and tell them if they don't stop then for example you will not go to the party or whatever.

July 21, 2013

It may sound funny but I believe that it's up to children to teach their parents how to be good members of society because children are the most adorable creatures on the planet. :) I don't think that neither adults nor schools can teach their children anything good because the world they created is full of different kinds of shit. :) They should only teach them subjects.

July 20, 2013

I think it's some kind of mix between what you learn in your home and in a school. The latter because it teaches you how to behave in a place (maybe formal?) where you first not know anyone...

July 20, 2013

It is never the kids fault only the parents.

July 21, 2013

When we are young, our parents have to teach us, when we go to school, we socialize and exchange social and moral abilities, when we are adults we have to keep correcting our own flaws.

July 21, 2013