Site Feedback

Do you like reading books ?And which book is your favourate?Can you recommend me some?^_^

Share:

Comments

My favorite book is "ONE DAY" .It's good book. I recommend to you.

Yes i like it veruy much. and i am trying to read every day.

One of my favorite books which i am reading now :I Know What You're Thinking: Using the Four Codes of Reading for lillan glass

1-Twilight

I like reading very much. I used to read much more once, before the birth of  social networks which take me a lot of time. One of my favourite writer is Haruki Murakami and his best book is Norwegian wood. Is there anybody who knows him?

And then there were none by Agatha Christie. my personal favorite :) I read that book at least five times.

The Time Machine by H.G. Wells

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.

1984 George Orwell

Don't read Twilight you will thank me later. I did read it and it was just about a Girl who can't decide on wether she loves a wearwolf or a vampire. The two guys fight over her. The only reason why girls read it is because the girl is not that sttractive and the guys are supposedly "good looking" and they fight over her. Girls just eat that up.

The Lord of the Rings series

Harry Poter series do I need to explain why :)

Jerrasic Park better than the movie.

The Hunger Games series almost like twilight since it is one girl who can't decide between two guys so they kind of fight over her. I would rather read this book since it has a good story line between life and death unlike Twilight.

Ender's game

Dan Brown is the best. I've read three of his books: The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and The Lost Symbol. All of them are very interesting and the writer catch you in a way you can't stop reading.

Add a comment