Do you like reading books ?And which book is your favourate?Can you recommend me some?^_^
My favorite book is "ONE DAY" .It's good book. I recommend to you.
Yes i like it veruy much. and i am trying to read every day.
One of my favorite books which i am reading now :I Know What You're Thinking: Using the Four Codes of Reading for lillan glass
I like reading very much. I used to read much more once, before the birth of social networks which take me a lot of time. One of my favourite writer is Haruki Murakami and his best book is Norwegian wood. Is there anybody who knows him?
Dan Brown is the best. I've read three of his books: The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and The Lost Symbol. All of them are very interesting and the writer catch you in a way you can't stop reading.
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?