[Deleted]
What are your hobbies and interests?
Jul 21, 2013 5:54 PM
Comments · 47

My hobbies include: international travel, reading books, writing poetry and prose,  showing off my artistic capabilities through drawing, painting, playing around with programmes like Photoshop and Pixlr, blogging, creating websites, learning languages (obviously since I'm an aspiring polyglot), singing (by myself in private. The last time I did karaoké I was the second worst singer apparently. But maybe that's because the song I wasn't really trying either. Who knows.) and being social. 

July 21, 2013

Books, dancing and boys. :)

January 12, 2014

My hobby is "DXing". ( DX  means distant signal. Receiving any distant Signal on Shortwave Radio is known as DXing)     DXing is a hobby related with Radio Listening. In late 90's this was a very common hobby. Even today when i receive a low power Radio Signal, without relay facility, I am happy to say " I have a good DX".  I have received many Diploma , Certificates & Awards in the hobby of DXing & Shortwave Listening. If any one is Linked with this hobby , please do contact me.   Good  DXing.

Regards,

Javaid Azim.

October 3, 2013

Linux, is not a hobby, it's a favorite toy.
I also write poetry, I look at the sky and listen to music.

July 21, 2013

I've a wide area of interests and hobbies. I like to do pretty much everything. Cooking, reading, camping, hiking, photography, psychology, cosmology, travelling, learning various languages, making good friends and learning about diffeerent countries, cultures and traditions are some of them.

I've written a story a couple of weeks ago. I've interest in writing too. Follow the link if you want to read it.

http://s-s-n-n-y.blogspot.com/

I like to try everything at least once in life cuz life comes merely once, so enjoy every single second. Be happy and make others happy, or at least not to hurt them if you can't make them happy. That's what I think.

January 12, 2014
Show more