What is your broken dream?
For example, my dream was to study abroad at least one semester, when I was at university I won a scholarship to spend 5 months in Argentina to study (I am from Mexico), a few days after I arrived to Argentina I developed a really delicate illness and I needed to come back to Mexico immediately to get a surgery, so I only spent 37 days in Argentina, my dream was broken and it hurts because my family does not have money to get a similar travel, so my big dream became a broken dream, what are your story?
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?
- which is more important? Reading or Social practice?
- hello，i am chinese girl，i want to learn korean我是中国人，想学习韩语
- Is there someone who want a friend speking Chinese ? If you can speak fluent English, connect me
- Biggest mistake !There is no apostrophe in german/Deutsch!
- Helleo,there is China.if you want to learn Chinese，come～
- Buscando un amigo
- looking for en English teacher
- جمهورية مصر العربية , الاسكندرية