What is the product of 6 and 9 ?
The number or quantity obtained by multiplying two or more numbers together.
A scalar product.
A vector product.
and what is the sum of 1 and 1?
The sum of 1 and 1 it's 2 for sure.
The product of 6 and 9 is 54.
In a mathematical equation, it's like this:
6 x 9 = 54
6* 9 = 54
6 * 9 = 54
Sorry but you're all wrong
So? What is your answer? And,if you already know the answer,why did you pose the question?
Actually, I hope that someone else knows the answer.
Nicolas - The product of 6 and 9 is 9 and as in 9 months of being pregnant. i guess that is what the answer that u r looking for.
Haha nice try
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?