What is the product of 6 and 9 ?
The number or quantity obtained by multiplying two or more numbers together.
A scalar product.
A vector product.
and what is the sum of 1 and 1?
The sum of 1 and 1 it's 2 for sure.
The product of 6 and 9 is 54.
In a mathematical equation, it's like this:
6 x 9 = 54
6* 9 = 54
6 * 9 = 54
Sorry but you're all wrong
So? What is your answer? And,if you already know the answer,why did you pose the question?
Actually, I hope that someone else knows the answer.
Nicolas - The product of 6 and 9 is 9 and as in 9 months of being pregnant. i guess that is what the answer that u r looking for.
Haha nice try
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?
- which is more important? Reading or Social practice?
- hello，i am chinese girl，i want to learn korean我是中国人，想学习韩语
- Is there someone who want a friend speking Chinese ? If you can speak fluent English, connect me
- Biggest mistake !There is no apostrophe in german/Deutsch!
- Helleo,there is China.if you want to learn Chinese，come～
- Buscando un amigo
- looking for en English teacher
- جمهورية مصر العربية , الاسكندرية