What is the product of 6 and 9 ?
The number or quantity obtained by multiplying two or more numbers together.
A scalar product.
A vector product.
and what is the sum of 1 and 1?
The sum of 1 and 1 it's 2 for sure.
The product of 6 and 9 is 54.
In a mathematical equation, it's like this:
6 x 9 = 54
6* 9 = 54
6 * 9 = 54
Sorry but you're all wrong
So? What is your answer? And,if you already know the answer,why did you pose the question?
Actually, I hope that someone else knows the answer.
Nicolas - The product of 6 and 9 is 9 and as in 9 months of being pregnant. i guess that is what the answer that u r looking for.
Haha nice try
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?
- Professionnel de la santé
- Students from China in U.S.
- Gente, eu quero que vocês me possam dizer boas músicas em português
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية