Site Feedback

Work of your life!

Have you ever thought about changes in your life, or you are happy at your level?

Do you want to change your job and choose something extraordinary?

Share:

Comments

everyone want to do something extraordinary,but it is hard to change,many people do not have the courage,we work want to make life better,but maybe we are not happy.

i think it is difficult but not impossible....

I believe we can have an ordinary career but be an extraordinary person. Sometimes we want to do something large that is noticed, yet it can be just as powerful to do simple kindnesses to people like opening the door for them, helping someone who needs help, and being a good person. We can do that no matter what we do for a profession.

To be honest, I want to change my job. Then, I maybe lose a lot of things, friends, work experiences and familiar surroundings. But i want to do that. I believe if I work hard all time I will get more then what I have now.

i m a reallistic man,working hard and loving my life.

i have a goal,and all of the things what i plan to do shall be following it.

Every change is for the better life.

It depends on if we change our life to become happier or we are happy now and want to joy more from life and experience new cool things .

In first case I don't think without an inner will we could become happier if even we even live in  palaces but I do agree with changes in second case.

Add a comment