Hello I need translation from Hindi to English
Hello I need a translation from Hindi sanscript to english of the 4 following sentences , what are their differences and also which one is the best to say: " Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever".
1 जियो जैसे तुम कल मरने वाले हो पढो जसे तुम हमेशा जियोगे
2 जीयो ऐसे की कल मरना हो, सीखो ऐसे जैसे की हमेशा जीना हो
3 ऐसे जियो जैसे कि तुम कल मरने वाले हो और
4 जियो ऐसे ज़ैसे क़ल मरना हो,सीखो ऐसे ज़ैसे क़ि ज़ीवित रहोगे हमेशा ।
Thank you in advance!
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?
- hi my name is AMIT and i want to learn spanish...:)