Hello I need translation from Hindi to English
Hello I need a translation from Hindi sanscript to english of the 4 following sentences , what are their differences and also which one is the best to say: " Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever".
1 जियो जैसे तुम कल मरने वाले हो पढो जसे तुम हमेशा जियोगे
2 जीयो ऐसे की कल मरना हो, सीखो ऐसे जैसे की हमेशा जीना हो
3 ऐसे जियो जैसे कि तुम कल मरने वाले हो और
4 जियो ऐसे ज़ैसे क़ल मरना हो,सीखो ऐसे ज़ैसे क़ि ज़ीवित रहोगे हमेशा ।
Thank you in advance!
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?
- What's the quintessential life in your country?
- any one here
- why women in islam need to wear Veil ?
- Learning a new language
- Learning Article : Why You Shouldn't Be In A Rush When Learning A Language
- No more Cantonese Skype Group??